This article shows Users how to manage Clients and send Messages through the Software.
The Students overview enables users to view a list of Students (subject to viewing permissions) and some specific details about them such as:
- Student head shot
- Student name
- Sessions owed (if they have been associated to bookings without paying for them)
- Last appointment details
- Next appointment details
- 2 additional reference fields
The Students overview page also has a number of filters as follows:
- Shared / Private (Student visibility state with other Tutors / Administrators)
- Locations (Students who have been associated to multiple Home Club Locations
On the far right, Users are able to either message Students by selecting "+Message" or add a Student by selecting the "+" button. See below for more information.
Users can also select to go into a Student's profile by selecting the name of the Student.
To add a new Client onto the system Users should do the following:
- Go to Clients
- Select the blue + button
- Fill in the following Key Information:
- Date of Birth
- Home Club (Location)
- Trainer visibility should show PRIVATE and shared with a trainer
- Client linking is used to link clients together. This is often used when clients share packages between them. This is common with family members. On the PAYG credits report, if a client has a negative credit balance and they are linked to a client you assign credits from client to another. This is done by manually adjusting a package.
- You may wish to assign some Clients to a group.
- Guardian Angel is used if you would like to assign a specific Trainer to a Client.
- The “I have permission to put these online” is a legal verification to ensure that the club is allowed to add them onto Fisikal. Please keep this checked.
By selecting SAVE (as long as notifications are turned on) a club branded email is sent out to the Client. This notification will give an overview of the programme and will contain the log in credentials required for the Client to access the system.
EDITING CLIENT INFORMATION
Users can EDIT any details of the Client’s record by doing the following:
- Go to Clients
- Use the search bar or scroll down the Client list to find a specific Client
- Select the Client’s name to access their profile on the system
- On the Client’s Overview the only relevant sections are:
- Next Appointment
- Profile Details
- Select the PENCIL icon on the Profile Details
- Amend relevant details
- Select UPDATE to save
If a Client needs to be blocked from accessing the system for any reason this can be done as follows:
- Go to Clients and click on the Client’s name you wish to view
- Select the pencil icon on the profile details section
- Scroll down and select STATUS and change the option to INACTIVE
- If you want to block the Client for a particular period of time, you can change STATUS to FROZEN, where you can enter a reason and a date that they can access the system again
- By selecting UPDATE this will save any changes made