This article shows Users how to Add and Edit Team members.
To add a Tutor on to the system the Administrator should navigate to TEAM and select the "+" button on the right of the screen. The Add Team member form will show as follows:
Users can enter the following information
Users can manage and view a Student's Photo's with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage the specific Roles from the following options:
- Education Administrator
- PT Manager
- Employed Tutor
- Self-Employed Tutor
It is possible to change the Role of a User after they have been created should Users need to.
TITLE AND NAME
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Title and Name with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Email address with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Country with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view the Groups which a Tutor should be associated to with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Gender with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Town with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Home Number with the relevant permissions.
DATE OF BIRTH
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Date of Birth with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Address with the relevant permissions.
Users can manage and view a Tutor's Mobile Number with the relevant permissions.
- Go to TEAM
- Select blue + button
- Choose Tutor (self employed / employed)
- Enter the Tutor’s details
- Select Gender
- It is most important that the HOME CLUB is set to the correct Location and that they are NOT associated to any additional locations (unless the admin wants them to be able to do so)
- Select “Send” on the welcome email section – the Tutor will then receive a welcome email detailing their username and password to log into the app
- The “I have permission to put these online” is a legal verification to ensure that the club is allowed to add them onto Fisikal. Please keep this checked.
On a particular Tutor’s Overview Page you are able to:
- View their appointment bookings
- View their appointment performance (by Location / Timeframe and Service)
- View a list of all the Students this Tutor has worked with
- View their Personal Details section
- Access their Schedule
- Login as this Tutor and view their own site
EDITING A TUTOR'S DETAILS
To EDIT a Tutor’s details, simply go to the Team icon > Tutor Name > select PENCIL icon. There are a number of options, some of which are the following:
- Amend Name
- Email address
- Home club (club where they mainly teach)
- Video URL
- Profile Group
- Schedule will be published (should be selected)
- Resend Welcome Email (option to retrigger to trainer if required)
- Status (active, inactive or frozen)
ADDING A TUTOR TO A MODULE
If the Edu Admin wants to enable a specific tutor to be able to deliver a Module, the following should be done:
- Go to Modules, select the PENCIL icon on the specific Module
- Scroll down to the Tutor(s) section
- Click the option to SELECT TUTORS and pick a Tutor > Apply filter
- Repeat this action with SELECT LOCATIONS
- Select + Bulk Add
- Select UPDATE
Now the selected Tutor will be able to see this specific module as an option when booking an appointment.
If, when making an appointment on a Tutor’s schedule, they don’t appear to have an option for the Module in question, then the Edu Admin should associate them to that particular module as shown above.
When a Tutor leaves their Status should be updated to INACTIVE so that they cannot access the system anymore. Marking a Tutor as INACTIVE also hides their Schedule from student view. If this Tutor still has bookings on their Schedule these will also be hidden from view. It is prudent to clear all future bookings for a Tutor before marking them as INACTIVE, so that future sessions can be EDITED and another Tutor associated to the bookings.
TUTOR WORKING HOURS
THIS MAY NOT BE RELEVANT FOR THE EDUCATION SITE.
To set tutor working hours the Edu Admin should do the following:
- Go to Working Hours
- Select the tutor whose working hours you would like to edit
- Click and drag to block out time on the working hours schedule
- Select SAVE and a form will appear allowing you to sanity check the working hours